New CD! Professor Robert Benton: Monkey to the Sky Euphonium Concerto (no. 2), version for Euphonium, Piano and Percussion
Some of my pieces played by Erlend Aagaard-Nilsen and Jarle Rotevatn. Norwegian Broacasting Company
* September 30th:
Pierrot's Lament - Concerto for Euphonium and Wind Ensemble. (Concercto no. 1) (World premiere of this version).
Tormod Flaten, solist. Norwegian Naval Forces Band, Bjørn Sagstad, cond., BrassWind, Åsane kulturhus, Bergen.
Three Fancies for Wind Ensemble. Premiere of this version, Bjørn Sagstad, conducting.
* Øyeblikksbilder 3 (Snapshots 3)
* In Green - Rural Scenes for Brass Band Commissioned by Manger Musikklag for their 100th Anniversary
* Northern Scenery for Clarinet and Piano. Joze Kotar and Luca Ferrini (wp)
* Arv - folkloristic pieces for brass quintet. Commissioned by NyNorsk Messingkvintett (wp)
* New piece for double Brass Band: a project called "meeting point". Commissioned by Eikanger-Bjørsvik ML
* New piece for Bassoon and Wind Ensemble. Commissioned by DOR
* New piece for Tromsø Orkesterforenings Janitsjarorkester