New CD! Professor Robert Benton: Monkey to the Sky Euphonium Concerto (no. 2), version for Euphonium, Piano and Percussion
Some of my pieces played by Erlend Aagaard-Nilsen and Jarle Rotevatn. Norwegian Broacasting Company
* June 04: Fem elementer (Five elements) for vocal ensemble. Festspillene i Bergen. Edvarg Grieg Choir WP
* June 07: Ljom for Bass Trombone and Piano, Robert Sylta and Oskar A. V. Halvorsen. Barratt Due Academy of Music, Oslo, WP
* July 29: Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid. Inndyr, Gildeskål
* July 30: Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid. Moldgjord, Beiarn
* September 23: Double Concerto for solo trumpet, solo trombone, percussion and strings, WP
David Friedrich, Trombone, Frank Braafhart, Trumpet, Stavanger SO, conductor Andris Poga.
* October 02: Three new pieces to complete the suite Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid. BrassWind, Bergen. WP
* October 30: Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid m/Torfinn Nag. Tou Scene, Stavanger.
* New piece for Manger Musikklag
* New piece for NyNorsk Messingkvintett
* Fusion for Brass Band. Manger Skulemusikklag, Thorgeir Thunestvedt, cond. Radøyhallen, Manger. WP
*January: World premiere: Gespenster, based on Ghosts by Henrik Ibsen: Conductor Philippe Bach. Director: Ansgar Haag. Libretto by Malin Kjelsrud
Opera premiere in Meiningen Theater, Germany
About the music (in Norwegian)