New CD! Professor Robert Benton: Monkey to the Sky Euphonium Concerto (no. 2), version for Euphonium, Piano and Percussion
Some of my pieces played by Erlend Aagaard-Nilsen and Jarle Rotevatn. Norwegian Broacasting Company
* May 9th
Octos Adventure for 8 Trombones. Prof. Jesper Juul Windahl, cond.
Royal Danish Academy of Music
19:30, Skt. Thomas Church, Copenhagen
Syv søstre, Klang av Oldtid
* September 30th:
Pierrot's Lament - Concerto for Euphonium and Wind Ensemble. (world premiere of this version, Norwegian premiere of the concerto).
Tormod Flaten, solist. Norwegian Naval Forces Band, Bjørn Sagstad, cond. BrassWind, Åsane kulturhus, Bergen.
* Ljom for Bass Trombone and Piano. Robert Sylta, Bass Tbn and Oskar V. Halvorsen, Piano (wp)
* Øyeblikksbilder 3 (Snapshots 3)
* In Green - Rural Scenes for Brass Band Commissioned by Manger Musikklag for their 100th Anniversary
* Northern Scenery for Clarinet and Piano. Joze Kotar and Luca Ferrini (wp)
* Arv - folkloristic pieces for brass quintet. Commissioned by NyNorsk Messingkvintett (wp)
* New piece for double Brass Band: a project called "meeting point". Commissioned by Eikanger-Bjørsvik ML
* New piece for Bassoon and Wind Ensemble. Commissioned by DOR
* New piece for Tromsø Orkesterforenings Janitsjarorkester