* June 07: Ljom for Bass Trombone and Piano, Robert Sylta and Oskar A. V. Halvorsen. Barratt Due Academy of Music, Oslo, WP
* July 29: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid. Inndyr, Gildeskål
* July 30: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid. Moldjord, Beiarn
* October 02: Møya and Pila og Hatten. From Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid. BrassWind, Bergen. WP
* October 02: Kallen, Lengt, Rytter. From Trollfjell. Klang av Oldtid. BrassWind, Bergen.
* October 02: Black Rain for solo euphonium. Bente Illevold. BrassWind, Bergen
* October 02: Recitativo accompagnato (2nd movement from Cantigas) for solo Bass Trombone and Brass Band.
Manger Musikklag, Håvard Svenkerud Brustad, solo, Maria Molund, cond.
* October 03: Fusion for Brass Band. Manger skulemusikklag og Radøy Brass, Thorgeir Thunestvedt, cond. BrassWind, Bergen. WP
* October 14: Hommage a W.A. Mozart. RNCM, Manchester.
* October 30: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid m/Torfinn Nag. Tou Scene, Stavanger.
* November 06: Rendezvous. Radøy Brass, Torstein Aagaard-Nilsen, cond. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Telemarksfanfare (Fiskestigen), Radøy Brass, T. Aagaard-Nilsen, cond. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Nocturne. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Ode. Krohnengen Brass Band, Gary Cutt, cond. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Dans 2 (fra Fusion). Kuppelhallen, Bjergsted, Stavanger.
* November 06: Punk Prelude. Hetlevik Musikklag, Sturle Berntsen, cond.
* November 06: Norwegian Dance, Fresh, Fra Borge, Bruremarsj fra Beiarn, div bands. Stavanger.
* November 28: Strilefunk. Hordaland Ungdomskorps, Arvid Anthun, cond. WP
* February 26th: Totem. Bertnes Brass, Andreas Heier Røe, cond. Stormen, Bodø.
* February 26th: Blåsebølgen. Bertnes Brass, Andreas Heier Røe. Stormen, Bodø.
* New piece for Manger Musikklag
* New piece for NyNorsk Messingkvintett
* Northern Scenery for Clarinet and Piano. Joze Kotar, clar., Luca Ferrini, piano WP
* New piece for Piano solo
* New piece for Bassoon and Wind Ensemble
* New piece for Trumpet and Electronics
* New piece for double Brass Band: a project called "meeting point".
* New piece for Tromsø Orkesterforenings Janitsjarorkester
New CD! Professor Robert Benton: Monkey to the Sky Euphonium Concerto (no. 2), version for Euphonium, Piano and Percussion
Some of my pieces played by Erlend Aagaard-Nilsen and Jarle Rotevatn. Norwegian Broacasting Company